EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for your interest in employment with North Texas Municipal Water District.
Before completing your application, read the instructions and general information below.
Note: Applicants must have an e-mail account to receive confirmation
that the application has been received.
- Job listing opportunities are normally updated weekly.
- All positions have a closing date.
- Each position listed under employment opportunities includes minimum qualifications. Applicants not meeting the minimum qualifications will not be considered for employment.
- Applications are considered only for currently posted positions.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- An electronic copy of a resume may be submitted along with the application, but not in lieu of the application. All questions on the application must be answered completely.
- Drug testing is required for all positions being filled by external applicants.
- A confirmation e-mail is sent to applicants once their application has been successfully received and entered into our database.
- Human Resources personnel will forward all complete applications to the respective hiring department(s) for review. Human Resources personnel will not know the status of your application once it is forwarded to the hiring departments.
- The hiring department will call candidates to schedule interviews and select the applicant to be hired.
- An attempt will be made to notify all applicants when a selection is made.
- Completed Employment Applications should be emailed to: HR@ntmwd.com
View these instructions in PDF format.
Once you have read these instructions, proceed to completing your application.