Now retired, Director Imrie served as Executive Vice President for 19 years at GMR – a Facility Analysis and Engineering Firm headquartered in Heath, Texas that provides services to Retail, Financial, Commercial and large global facility partners. He also previously held executive leadership positions at the corporate level with Spiegel Inc., First Texas Savings, First Gibraltar Bank, Bank of America and On Target Supplies and Logistics. Director Imrie has extensive experience in corporate security and investigations, procurement and contract negotiation and bank operations, including managing large operating budgets.
- Rockwall Economic Development Corporation (REDC) Board member for seven years and 2014 Chairman of the Board
- Rockwall Municipal Airport REDC sub-committee member
- Represented the City on the Rockwall County Emergency Services Corporation RFP in 2017
- Rockwall animal shelter outsourcing review committee
- Lake Rockwall Estates Flood Panel
- Board member for Chandlers Landing Community Association from 2002 to 2010 and from 2018 to present – former President and current Vice President