- This event has passed.
The Garden Show 2018 (McKinney)
March 17 - March 18| $2.00
A perennial favorite for residents of Collin County, the eighth annual event will showcase new and creative ideas, informative classes, vetted vendors, activities for the whole family, and fun entertainment. There is no better place than The Garden Show to learn about North Texas gardening and Earth-Kind® gardening principles.
This year’s fun-filled two-day event features a “Seed to Table” theme. Demonstrations and presentations will run throughout the show on a variety of topics that include:
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: From Vineyard to Glass Jar or Mouth – Growing Grapes in North Texas– presented by Michael Cook, Viticulture Program Specialist – North Texas, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Garden Pests: The Who, What, and Why – presented by Jim Ewoldsen
- Vegetable Gardening – presented by Linda Hornbaker
- Canning Your Harvest – presented by Chef Sandra Jones
- Tablescapes from your Garden – presented by Kadette LaGro
- Container Gardening – presented by Joyce Cleary
- Earth-Kind ® Perennials – presented by Diane Sharp
- 35 Shades of Green – presented by Martha Cavazos-Fipps
- Let’s Ketchup on Tomatoes – presented by Daniel Cunningham, The Texas Plant Guy and Horticulturist at AgriLife Water U
The Garden Show 2018 is an indoor event, so come rain or shine! Find room to grow at The Garden Show!
Hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 17 and from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday, March 18. The price of entry on both days is a donation of $2 per person. All proceeds will benefit Volunteer McKinney. Parking is free! Visit http://www.ccmgatx.org/TheGardenShow for up-to-date information.
Join our email list to receive updated information.