NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sponsor: North Texas Municipal Water District.
Rules & Regulations:
- Must submit an original photo by July 30th, 2021. Be creative!
- Must be an original photo of your family-friendly, Lavon Lake activity (fishing, swimming, boating, canyoning, kayaking, birdwatching, etc.). Please keep submissions PG-rated, including but not limited to, no nudity or explicit underage drug or alcohol usage.
- Must include the name of your activity, your first and last name, and your city of residence.
- Only water activities deemed safe by NTMWD will be considered. When submitting your family photos, keep in mind that Texas law requires all children under 13 years of age to wear a USCG–approved Type I, II, III, or V (wearable) PFD while underway (not at anchor, moored, or aground) on any vessel less than 26 feet long, including canoes, kayaks, and other paddle craft.
- The Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest runs from July 9th through July 30th, 2021. Winning photos will be selected from original submissions, and all entries become the property of the sponsor. One entry per household.
- The Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest ends on July 30th at midnight CST. NTMWD will announce the winner on August 2nd, 2021 via Facebook and Instagram. The photo contest is not affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, WishPond, or Woody’s On The Lake.
- One winning photo will be selected to win the 6-hour standard pontoon boat rental from Woody’s On The Lake. The rental date will be determined by the Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest winner. Must be used by September 30, 2021. The maximum capacity for the standard pontoon rental is 10 people.
- The Woody’s renter must have a valid driver’s license and be born prior to September 1, 1993. If born after September 1, 1993, you must obtain a boater certification card. Please visit Texas Parks and Wildlife’s website for more information.
- By submitting a photo you give the North Texas Municipal Water District the right to use your photo.
- Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the sponsor and its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors.
- By participating in the Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest you waive the sponsor from any and all liability for any claim, loss, damage, or expense resulting from the entrant’s participation in the contest.
- By participating in the Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest you consent to undergo all safety measures put in place by Woody’s On The Lake and The State of Texas.
- A rental agreement waiver from Woody’s must be signed for the rental. If the waiver is not complete before your rental time, there will be a $25.00 administrative fee for each person that has not completed the waiver.
- Employees of NTMWD and their family members are not eligible to win.
Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected based on voting rank from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The selection will take place before August 2nd. The selection and contact will be conducted by Sponsor whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
Winners Notification: The potential winner will be notified via the contact information they provided. If the potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification or call (contact will be sent 2 times over a three-day period), or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide the required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected for the Love Lavon Lake Photo Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner if any. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, city and state where the winner is located, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Prize: The prize to be awarded is listed on the Contest Website. The prizes will be awarded to the individuals who submitted an Entry. The prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied other than any manufacturer’s warranty. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Arrangements for the fulfillment of any prize will be made by the Sponsor. All fees, federal, state, local, or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance, and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.