NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sponsor: North Texas Municipal Water District.
Rules & Regulations:
- The Water Is Essential Contest runs from September 5th – September 30th, 2022.
- Quiz must be completed in one sitting and submitted by September 30th, at midnight CST. One entry per person.
- Must include your first and last name, email, and your city of residence.
- NTMWD will announce the winner(s) on October 3rd, 2022, via Email, Facebook abd Instagram. The contest is not affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Instagram or Outgrow.
- One lucky winner will win The Ultimate North Texas Prize Pack, including a YETI Tundra Cooler, $300 Academy Sports & Outdoors Gift Card and a Texas Parks and Wildlife Gift Card. The first place winner will be randomly selected based on the number of questions answered correctly in the Water Is Essential Quiz.
- Two runner up winners will also be randomly selected based on the number of questions answered correctly in the Water Is Essential Quiz. Second place winners will receive a $100 Gift Card to Academy Sports & Outdoors and a NTMWD Conservation Tool Kit. One Third Place winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to Academy Sports & Outdoors and a NTMWD Conservation Tool Kit.
- Use of the Academy gift card can be redeemed only at Academy Sports & Outdoors. This card cannot be exchanged for cash, check, or credit. Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- Use of the Texas Parks and Wildlife gift card can be redeemed only at Texas Parks and Wildlife. This card cannot be exchanged for cash, check, or credit. Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the sponsor and its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors.
- By participating in the Water Is Essential contest you consent to undergo all safety measures put in place by the Texas Parks and Wildlife.
- By participating in the Water Is Essential Contest you waive the Sponsor from any and all liability for any claim, loss, damage, or expense resulting from the entrant’s participation in the contest.
- Employees of NTMWD and their family members are not eligible to win.
Selection of Winner: The winner will be randomly selected based on correct questions answered from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The selection will take place before October 3rd, 2022. The selection and contact will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
Winners Notification: On October 3rd, 2022, the potential winner(s) will be notified by the Sponsor or their representative via the contact information they provided. If the potential prize winner(s) does not respond to the winner notification or call (contact will be sent 2 times over a three-day period), or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide the required information, or if the selected winner(s) cannot accept the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner(s) will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner(s) will be selected for the 2022 Water Is Essential Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner(s) if any. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, city and state where the winner(s) is located, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Prizes: The prizes to be awarded are listed on the contest website. The prizes will be awarded to the individuals who submitted an entry. The prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied other than any manufacturer’s warranty. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Arrangements for the fulfillment of any prize will be made by the Sponsor. If winner(s) cannot pick up prizes from the NTMWD office in Wylie, Texas, prizes will be mailed to provided address. All fees, federal, state, local, or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance, and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).