NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sponsor: North Texas Municipal Water District.
Rules & Regulations:
- Photos must be submitted by March 27th, 2022.
- Must be an original photo of your favorite Texas native or non-invasive adapted plant. Be creative! Any photos that are not original, including those pulled from an online source, will be disqualified.
- Must include the name of your native or adapted plant, your first and last name, email, and your city of residence.
- Your Pledge To Plant Smart photo submission can involve a single plant, multiple plants, a yard, a public garden, landscape, or someone in action planting. People and pets are also welcome!
- The Pledge To Plant Smart Photo Contest runs from March 1st through March 27th, 2022. Winning photos will be selected from original submissions, and all entries become the property of the sponsor. One entry per household.
- The Pledge To Plant Smart Photo Contest ends on March 27th, 2022, at midnight CST. NTMWD will announce the winner(s) on March 28th, 2022, via Facebook and Instagram. The photo contest is not affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Instagram, WishPond, or The Home Depot.
- The top winning photo will be selected to win a $500 gift card to The Home Depot. Two runner-up winners will also be selected by Sponsor. Second place will be selected to win a $100 gift card to The Home Depot, and third place will receive a $50 gift card to The Home Depot.
- Use of this gift card can be redeemed only at The Home Depot. This card cannot be exchanged for cash, check, or credit. Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- By submitting a photo you give the North Texas Municipal Water District the right to use your photo.
- Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the sponsor and its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors.
- By participating in the Pledge To Plant Smart Photo Contest you waive the Sponsor from any and all liability for any claim, loss, damage, or expense resulting from the entrant’s participation in the contest.
- Employees of NTMWD and their family members are not eligible to win.
Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected based on voting rank from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The selection will take place before March 28th, 2022. The selection and contact will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
Winners Notification: On March 28th, 2022, the potential winner(s) will be notified by the Sponsor or their representative via the contact information they provided. If the potential prize winner(s) does not respond to the winner notification or call (contact will be sent 2 times over a three-day period), or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide the required information, or if the selected winner(s) cannot accept the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner(s) will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner(s) will be selected for the Pledge To Plant Smart Photo Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner(s) if any. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, city and state where the winner(s) is located, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Prizes: The prizes to be awarded are listed on the contest website. The prizes will be awarded to the individuals who submitted an entry. The prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied other than any manufacturer’s warranty. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Arrangements for the fulfillment of any prize will be made by the Sponsor. All fees, federal, state, local, or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance, and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).