Thank you for your interest in employment with North Texas Municipal Water District. We post open positions on this website weekly or as needed.
Before completing your application, read the instructions and general information below
- Fill out a separate, completed application for EACH position.
- Each position listed under employment opportunities includes minimum qualifications. Applicants not meeting the minimum qualifications will not be considered for employment.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Drug testing may be required for a position being filled by an external applicant.
- A confirmation e-mail is sent to applicants once their application has been successfully received and entered into our database.
- Human Resources personnel will forward all complete applications to the respective hiring department(s) for review. HR will not know the status of your application once it is forwarded to the hiring departments.
- The hiring department will call candidates to schedule interviews and select the applicant to be hired.
- An attempt will be made to notify all applicants when a selection is made.
All decisions pertaining to employment with NTMWD will be made without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability or political affiliation.