Our April edition of News Stream has an important message from Executive Director Tom Kula – you can depend on us now and year-round. We’ve also got the most recent updates regarding how we’ve adjusted operations to keep our workers and their families safe during the extended COVID-19 world crisis while continuing around-the-clock essential services for nearly two million North Texans.
You can get information about our annual temporary change in disinfectant maintenance period which ended Monday, March 30, a new solid waste infographic to help our Member City residents know what’s accepted before they drop off excess waste, and ways you can prepare your landscape this spring through virtual classes and more.
Read the full News Stream online or download a pdf version at the link below.
- You Can Depend On NTMWD Now and Year Round – Message from Tom Kula, Executive Director
- Updates from NTMWD on COVID-19 Response
- Sharing Thanks for Public Service Heroes
- Waterworks Program has Eyes on Future
- Annual Maintenance Concluded March 30
- Know Before You DIY Solid Waste Drop-Off
- Wipes Belong in the Trash Not Our Pipes
- Pledge to Plant Smart This Spring
- Virtual Classes to Get Your Green Thumb
- Wetland Center Closed to Public
- Bois d’Arc Creek Changes Direction