It may be Spring now, but when the crippling winter weather event brought much of the region to a freezing halt in mid-February, our employees pulled together and worked to maintain essential services. In the April News Stream, we feature our #EssentialHeroes as they faced the numerous challenges with courage and put service before self.
We’ve also got updates for you from our #PlantSmart photo contest, how preventive maintenance and critical attention to asset management is key to managing our vast infrastructure systems, and how a monthly video showing progress on Bois d’Arc Lake is now a Texas Water 2021 award winner.
- Freezing Temps Don’t Stop Our Essential Heroes
- #PledgeToPlantSmart contest winner
- A view from above Bois d’Arc Lake
- Reminder: Annual maintenance ended March 29
- Preventive maintenance key to asset life cycle
- Smart Planting Tips
- Visit SmartScape gardens
- Spring at the Wetland Center
- TCEQ announces new blog
Articles of Interest:
- Frisco EDC OKs $371K relocation deal for CA-based Wiley X
- Allen EDC chairman discusses current and future developments
- New community to bring nearly 1,400 homes to McKinney
- Zebra Mussels detected at Medina Lake & Lake Placid
- Texas Water Action collaborative formed to invest in conservation
- TX Senate passes bill mandating changes to state energy market
- How does this operator sum up his clean-water career?
- Agencies testify in support of increased clean water funding
- Water sector applauds addressing urgent water needs