NTMWD has launched the first issue of the quarterly Project Pipeline newsletter, a new tool to keep you abreast of the latest projects around the District. This new communications tool is for anyone interested in learning about some of our key projects in various stages of planning, development and construction.
Our vision for the District has always been focused on meeting our region’s needs today and tomorrow, and we are constantly looking ahead to ensure that we plan for and meet that demand in the most cost-efficient manner possible. Our Capital Improvements Program (CIP) is experiencing a surge as we work to expand our system for future growth, rehabilitate aging infrastructure, and meet additional regulatory requirements. Read more about it and sign up now to get the next issue!
In this first issue, we cover an array of projects including:
- The proposed Lower Bois d’Arc Creek Reservoir in Fannin County
- The Trinity River Main Stem Pump Station and Pipeline project
- Upgrades to the 60-year old Water Treatment Plant I in Wylie
- Stewart Creek West Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion in Frisco
- Expansion of the Rowlett Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant in Plano
- Upgrade from chlorine to UV disinfection at the Mesquite Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Harvesting of landfill gas for conversion to natural gas
- The District’s upgrade to a new project management tool to improve efficiencies
- Upcoming business opportunities for contractors and consultants