In this Project Pipeline update, you’ll read about the Trinity River Main Stem Pump Station construction nearing completion. Crews expect to conduct that testing in September with completion of the $120 million project anticipated for early fall. Once operational, the Trinity River Main Stem Pump Station and Pipeline will divert up to 100 million gallons per day (MGD) of river water into the East Fork Wetland Project for natural filtration, maximizing our use of the wetlands as a water source.
Also included in this issue, we have project updates in water, wastewater and solid waste:
- Trinity River Main Stem Pump Station & Pipeline
- Bois d’Arc Lake Update
- Wylie Water Treatment Plant IV Expansion
- Wylie Water Treatment Plant Operations Center
- Wilson Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion
- Gound Storage Takes Nearing Completion
- Additional Capacity at the 121 Regional Disposal Facility
- Additional Entrance Lane/Scale at 121 Regional Disposal Facility
- Recently Completed Projects
- Business opportunities for contractors and consultants
Interested in learning about our key projects? Subscribe to Project Pipeline to stay in touch with the latest projects.
Read the full Project Pipeline online or download PDF.Project Pipeline - 2019-07