Subscribe to Project Pipeline to stay in touch with the latest projects around the District. This new communications tool is for anyone interested in learning about some of our key projects in various stages of planning, development, and construction.
Our vision for the District has always been focused on meeting our region’s needs today and tomorrow, and we are constantly looking ahead to ensure that we plan for and meet that demand in the most cost-efficient manner possible. Our Capital Improvements Program (CIP) is experiencing a surge as we work to expand our system for future growth, rehabilitate aging infrastructure, and meet additional regulatory requirements. Read more about it and sign up now to get the next issue!
In this issue, we cover an array of projects including:
- Shiloh Pump Station improvements
- Main Stem Pump Station & Pipeline project
- Sabine Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion
- Wilson Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant improvements
- Rockwall to Royse City pipeline leak repair
- Mesquite to Forney pipeline leak repair
- Lower Bois d’Arc Creek Reservoir Project update
- Texas Water Development Board approves SWIFT funding
- Upcoming business opportunities for contractors and consultants